The main research trends:
- Development of manufacturing technology of constructional and functional materials for air space purposes and products made of these materials.
- Development of qualitative, analytical and numerical research methods of unsteady-state problems of artificial and natural celestial bodies’ dynamics.
- Development of new mathematical models and methods of the program motion of spacecraft.
Department consists of:
- Space Materials Science Laboratory
(Laboratory Chief - Zhanat Musanovna Ramazanova, Candidate of Science in Chemistry, Assistant Professor);
- Laboratory of Orbital Parameters and Geolocation Calculation
(Laboratory Chief – Askar Abdul-Khalykovich Bekov, Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics, Professor)
Director of Department – Marat Bazaralyuly Ismailov, Doctor of Science in Engineering, Professor