Kazakhstan’s multilayer system of monitoring and forecasting the space weather
- Monitoring and diagnostics of near-Earth space environment with ground- and satellite-based techniques.
- Development of methods for evaluation and forecasting of space weather for the purpose of taking preventive actions against failure of satellites and ground-based technological systems.
- Theoretical and experimental methods of analysis and identification of atmospheric wave structures
- Investigation of the interrelation between the dynamic processes in the atmosphere and the dynamic processes on Earth
- Investigation of structural features of ionosphere, which affect the performance of Global Positioning System